1. All of the information that I have supplied above in my application are true, accurate, and complete, to the best of my knowledge, and I have not knowingly withheld any information.
2. I understand that any false statements, material misrepresentations, or deliberate omissions of a fact or facts in this application, or during the hiring process, shall be considered sufficient cause for refusal to hire.
3. I understand that any false statements, material misrepresentations, or deliberate omissions of a fact or facts in this application, or during the hiring process, shall be considered sufficient cause if employed, for my termination from employment.
4. I understand that this application will be considered only if it is submitted in response to a current job opening, and that if I wish to be considered for future job openings with the City, I must fill out another job application and submit it in a timely manner for that specific job opening.
5. I understand that the City of Stow will make a thorough investigation of my entire work and personal history and may verify all data given in my application for employment, related papers, or oral interviews. I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information requested by the City of Stow and I release from liability any person giving or receiving any such information.
6. I understand that information may be obtained through personal interviews with my neighbors, friends or others with whom I am acquainted. This includes information as to my character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living.
7. I authorize any physician or hospital to release any information which may be necessary to determine my ability to perform the duties of a job I am being considered for prior to employment or, in the future, during my employment with the City of Stow.
8. I understand that although management makes every effort to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may, at times, make the following conditions mandatory: overtime, shift work, or a rotating work schedule other than Monday through Friday. I understand and accept these as conditions of my continuing employment.
9. I understand that if I am offered employment it will be contingent upon submitting to and passing a post-offer physical examination, which may include drug and alcohol screening, and that if I fail, it will be grounds for the contingent offer being withdrawn.
10. I understand that information received by the City of Stow regarding my application for employment is subject to the State of Ohio Public Records Act.
11. I further understand that this is an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered.